Protests in Pakistan over inaction on rape and murder of girl, seven
- .Posted 01/12/2018 12:55 PM - Hide
- Roads have been blocked and vehicles burned in the Pakistani city of Kasur as hundreds of people protested against police inaction in the case of a seven-year-old girl who was raped and murdered last week.
The body of the girl, Zainab, was found in a rubbish dump on Tuesday. She was the 12th child to have been murdered in the past year within a 1.2-mile (2km) radius of Kasur, a city in the province of Punjab scarred by years of paedophilia scandals.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - India’s highest court to revisit 16th-century ban on gay sex
- View Article - Pakistan defence minister responds furiously to Trump’s ‘lies and deceit’ tweet
- View Article - Nepal bans solo climbers from Everest