Obama: Presidents need to watch their behavior
- .Posted 01/12/2018 12:56 PM - Hide
- Barack Obama’s advice on the presidency: Watch your behavior — because everyone else is watching it, and taking cues from it.
“One of the things that Michelle figured out, in some ways faster than I did — was part of your ability to lead the country doesn’t have to do with legislation, doesn’t have to do with regulations, it has to do with shaping attitudes, shaping culture, increasing awareness,” Obama said in a conversation recorded last fall but released on Friday as the first episode of David Letterman’s new Netflix show, “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.”
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens accused of slapping mistress
- View Article - Trump has gone from dog-whistle bigotry to megaphone prejudice
- View Article - US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration
- View Article - Ann Coulter on Trump's 'shithole' remark: 'He's trying to win me back'
- View Article - Trump's tax bill will make 2018 a wild year for divorce
- View Article - Pew: US media bias ranks worst in the world
- View Article - Tucker Carlson: ‘Trump Said Something That Almost Every Person in America Actually Agrees With’
- View Article - WaPo Reporter Placed On Leave After She’s Exposed Giving Secret Strategy Briefing At Soros Conference
- View Article - Was Seth Rich Killed over the Steele Dossier?
- View Article - Republicans will keep control of Congress this year -- Here's why