White nationalists praised Trump for "shithole" comment, saying "it’s obviously all about race"
- .Posted 01/12/2018 02:41 PM - Hide
- President Donald Trump’s already infamous “shithole” comment is among several remarks the commander-in-chief has made that have energized white supremacists, rights groups fear.
Trump made the comment Thursday in the context of asking why America should accept more immigrants from Haiti and Africa—instead of places like Norway—while discussing a bipartisan immigration deal with lawmakers. The remark reinvigorated accusations that Trump is a racist, and it was embraced online by white supremacists David Duke and Richard Spencer.
- [ Reply ]
- Stable Genius
- Re: White nationalists praised Trump for "shithole" comment, saying "it’s obviously all about race"Posted 01/14/2018 04:52 PM - Hide
- The SJWs are overplaying their hand and it's backfiring on them. If the President said these things and used those terms--IF--then even the normies hear it and shrug, because it's self-evident truth and a question that should have been asked generations ago. The normies are seeing all the bug-eyed melodramatic hand-wringing and pearl-clutching and rolling their eyes.
Conversely, if it turns out that, as the President is saying, he said no such thing, then the (((newsmedia))) is slandering him. Again. And the normies are noticing all the lies and fake news. The Jewsmedia lies and lies and lies and lies and lies, and even the normies are starting to notice. What's that I hear? "Shut it down?" Too late, Schlomo. The goyim know.
It's no-win for the Left.
- More News:
- View Article - Feinstein: Trump trying to promote a 'homogenous, white society'
- View Article - Controversy over Japan blackface comedy
- View Article - Oops! Rachel Dolezal responds to H&M racist ad controversy with her own 'racist' sweatshirt design, which she then changes
- View Article - Mother of H&M Model Says "Get Over It" to Critics (Report)
- View Article - Asians Are Guilty Of 'Colorblind Racism' Argues Professor
- View Article - Kansas Rep. Steve Alford says blacks abuse drugs because of "character makeup"
- View Article - 'White Racism' class at Florida university will be guarded by police officers
- View Article - Kansas lawmaker quits leadership posts after comments about black 'genetics' and marijuana
- View Article - Kansas politician says blacks ‘responded worst’ to drugs because of their ‘character makeup’
- View Article - Oprah: Generations 'marinated' in racism need to die out