Trudeau Considers Resurrecting "Hate Speech" Laws to Bully Political Enemies
- .Posted 01/12/2018 03:11 PM - Hide
- On last night's show, I reported that the Trudeau Liberals are considering the restoration of online "hate speech" laws.
Trudeau has already used his parliamentary majority to pass M-103, an anti-blasphemy motion condemning speech critical of Islam.
- [ Reply ]
- More News:
- View Article - Trudeau Says Canadian Pro-life Groups 'Not in Line with Who We Are as a Society'
- View Article - CBC under fire for documentary that says first humans to colonize New World sailed from Europe
- View Article - Asylum seeker suffers frostbite crossing border as feds' U.S. campaign discourages irregular migration
- View Article - Exclusive: Canada convinced Trump will soon pull plug on NAFTA - sources
- View Article - Canadian Liberal MP Labels Anti-Islamic State Protesters 'White Supremacists'
- View Article - Passengers scream as plane explodes in a fireball after collision
- View Article - 'It was chaos': Planes collide on Toronto airport tarmac
- View Article - Multiple Tim Hortons franchises, other Ontario businesses cut pay, benefits
- View Article - Joshua Boyle, Canadian hostage in Afghanistan, arrested and faces list of charges in Ottawa
- View Article - Bank of Canada estimates 60,000 fewer jobs due to minimum wage increases