Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence
- .Posted 01/12/2018 03:17 PM - Hide
- A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.
Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Trump called intel analyst a ‘pretty Korean lady’ — and asked why she wasn’t negotiating with Kim Jong Un: report
- View Article - U.S. Supreme Court to Review Bid to Collect Internet Sales Tax
- View Article - Clinton Calls Out Trump's 'Ignorant, Racist Views'
- View Article - Oprah beats Trump by double digits in new 2020 poll
- View Article - Former nuclear launch officers call Trump a "clear and present danger"
- View Article - Obama: Presidents need to watch their behavior
- View Article - Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens accused of slapping mistress
- View Article - Trump has gone from dog-whistle bigotry to megaphone prejudice
- View Article - US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration
- View Article - Ann Coulter on Trump's 'shithole' remark: 'He's trying to win me back'