Education Message Board
Welcome to 587 Message Board! You've found a message board that's dedicated to hosting conversations about Education. Users can have conversations about Education and almost anything else. Our anonymous message board receives over 5,000 posts every day from its thousands of users. Join the action at our main message board.
- Why do people buy expensive used cars?I know rich people who will buy an new Mercedes and keep it well maintained and garaged for 20 years. The ones who stay rich don't lease or trade cars every three years. I also know mechanics who pick up old German cars cheap for cash and do all the work themselves. They get a nice car for very little money.
- I just microwaved my turd and ate it for supper/dinner!He's jewish, whoever he is. Only KIKES eat feces.
- Donald Trump takes 4 different positions on arming school teachers in 24 hours
Trump has a very strong opinion on letting teacher carry guns. He just doesn't seem to know what it is.
Few issues appear to have Trump more confused and tongue-tied than the proposal to let teachers and school faculty carry concealed weapons. He has changed his tune on arming teachers at least four times in the last 24 hours. At one point, he even changed it mid-tweet.
The first phase of Trump's dramatic, whiplash evolution on guns in classrooms began on Wednesday afternoon during his "listening session" with school shooting survivors and the families of victims. He advocated "concealed carry for teachers and for people ... of that type of talent."
He ignored the emotional plea of Parkland survivor Samuel Zeif to clamp down on "weapons of war," despite the fact that his crib sheet explicitly reminded him to "hear" the people there.
- Colorado Teacher Charged With Child Abuse, Allegedly Forced Boy To Stand For Pledge Of Allegiance
A Boulder Valley School District teacher now faces child abuse and assault charges for allegedly forcing a child to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Karen Smith, a physical education teacher at Angevine Middle School in Lafayette, was placed on leave earlier this month.
Police say on Feb. 1, Smith grabbed a boy by his jacket, lifting him to his feet, and took him out of class.
A parent waiting to pick her child up at Angevine recently told CBS4 that her daughter knows Smith as a "strict" teacher but has never had an issue.
- #MAGA: Idaho votes to remove climate change from new science education standardsI have zero respect for the kind of teabillies who would fuck with the science part of children's education. That said, there is little reason to teach evolution or climate change to a bunch of kids who are largely clueless about the underlying science.
- University of Central Florida Muslim group's 'try a hijab on' booth ignites Twitter fightIt's a great idea. Women who try a hijab should be automatically signed up in the sister program, "Try a clitoridectomy," so they can experience the range of benefits that go with being a Muslim woman in much of the world.
- LIbshits, find an article from 2016 predicting the economy will grow experience unprecedented growth because of Obama's policiesI remember after that amazing night thinking (((they'd))) punish us with another banking crisis.
Then I realized Trump isn't Bush or Obama.
He might not bail out the banks... and that "might" is probably enough to keep (((them))) to just their usual level of goyim fleecing.
I'm not saying there won't be another banking crisis, probably will be at some point in the next 7 years, however with so many goyim knowing & already pretty riled up it's probably not going to be done deliberately.
- Portland State gets $1 million to overcome 'preparation privilege' in computer scienceHow the fuck are they going to get that done? It's not going to happen. I don't care how many Basketball Studies classes I take, I'm not going to be dunking over Scottie any time soon.
- Ohio middle school teacher threatens black student with lynching
A Mason, Ohio teacher admitted to using racist language when disciplining a 13-year-old black student last month, threatening the boy that if he didn't do his schoolwork, his friends would "form an angry mob and lynch you."
According to WLWT Channel 5, the eighth-grade social studies teacher, Renee Thole, who is white, admitted to the incident after she was confronted by the boy's mother.
Mason City Schools released a statement that did not specify disciplinary action for the teacher and confirmed with WLWT that she would only receive "training."
- California high school football player can't be forced to stand for national anthem, court rulesself - extinguishing idiots...watch in the mid-term elections for a huge revolt against Pelosi etc, as Dims figure out they're fucked as long they continue on this suicidal Anti-American path
- Damn it!!! Close that damn door!!!
"After rigorous wind testing, the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety is recommending that homeowners make sure to close all interior doors, as well as all windows and exterior doors.
This may sound like simple advice, but when a storm like Hurricane Irma brings strong winds, homes are under extreme pressure. When wind enters through any open door or window, it can create even more pressure on the roof. Essentially, the pressure in your home builds like the air in a balloon, which can eventually cause your roof to cave in and allow water into your house, according to IBHS."
- this pleasant gal is unlikely to copulate with you smelly Trevs but if you listen carefully, she can blow your mindI don't believe the theory that time - past, present and future - are a single entity where the future can affect the past.
- robert mugabeX
- Conservative Pundit: The Faster Trump's Gone, the Better for ConservatismLots of people predict the latest Republican atrocity is the death of Republicanism in America.
They're always wrong.
Trump is proving it, yet again.
40% of Americans will mindlessly vote for ANYONE the Republicans run.
No matter how shitty and incompetent and corrupt he is.
- You will have to be a complete faggot to "X" this thread!and you have no balls
Quickly find a conversation about Education by browsing our list of topics. If you look below you will see a list of message board topics about Education. If you see one you like please don't hesistate to join in!
Join a discussion - There is no registration required!
- Posted 04/15/2018 01:18 AM
- Great conversation. Charles Murray's whole demeanor and manner of discourse runs completely counter to the reputation some people have (very unfairly, in my opinion) saddled him with.
- Posted 04/10/2018 06:59 PM
- I always SMH when I see guys buying heavily used Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi etc. for over $20,000..sometimes even over $30,000.
Why spend so much money on a car that's several years old with tens of thousands of miles? Just so you can show off to others that you're driving a luxury car or a SUV or a pick up truck? Really?
These same chumps have to pay thousands of dollars on repairs and replacements within the first 5 years of ownership. Not to mention, they have to lose days of work, have to spend days sitting inside the waiting room of an autoshop, seek alternative transport etc. It fucking sucks!
Not only that, most of them have to get a new car quite soon after and the resale value of their car at that point is very low.
Read more in thread...
- Posted 04/06/2018 11:11 AM
A Columbia University student was angry with her sociology professor for saying it was appropriate to use the term negro when referring to people of color while discussing the 1960s. She wrote to the professor, explaining to him that negro was an offensive and outdated term, but he failed to adjust his vocabulary. "I didn't pay attention in class after that," the student, Maria Martinez, told The Columbia Daily Spectator.
Here's some context: The professor is Todd Gitlin, a longtime leftist activist who served as president of Students for a Democratic Society in the early '60s. He teaches a course in American studies.
"It is in fact true, a matter of historical record, that African Americans in the '50s and '60s wanted to be called 'Negroes,'" Gitlin told The Spectator. "Denying that practice would be a falsification of history."
- Posted 03/28/2018 04:49 PM
A North Carolina middle school student has been suspended for a stick figure drawing that shows figures holding guns and knives.
WRAL reports the incident happened several weeks ago at Roseboro Salemburg Middle School in Roseboro.
The 13-year-old boy's father said he cannot believe his son was suspended for two days for a drawing he calls "harmless."
"I see a guy in a race car souped-up. I see a tower that he build. I see him holding his gun, he's a deer hunter. I see him with a magician and I see him as a Ninja Turtle," James Herring said. "[He's] just expressing himself, nothing violent."
Read more in thread...
- rev patrick
- Posted 03/28/2018 12:45 AM
- I would choose Welsh or Catalan
- Posted 03/26/2018 07:30 AM
- I brought home a turd from a restaurant toilet and microwaved it but it kinda splattered and popped.
Would eating feces count as animal products for the purposes of veganism? (To get B12)
- Posted 03/08/2018 12:47 AM
- Obviously a lot of my students didn't choose their circumstances and I can't fault them in some ways but good lord their parents are worthless sacks of shit. I got an idea from another thread and I figure you dregs can help me.
I want to mess with parents and make them realize they've failed as parents without directly telling them.
Another thing I've tried and could use some help on is how to make them reconsider sending their kids to the school. A lot of them refuse to believe their kids aren't perfect, say it's the school's fault their kids aren't do JV well and apply to transfer.
If you guys were in my shoes what would you do?
- Amy Io
- Posted 03/07/2018 08:43 AM
- Any top university these days will put the kids through at least one general education course that forces them to acknowledge the reality and scope of the Holocaust. A more interesting question involve where to find a bachelor's degree that does NOT at some point require students to believe in the Holocaust.
- Posted 03/05/2018 05:47 PM
A painting of a Confederate flag and a mural depicting a lynching have been removed from the walls of a Tennessee school gymnasium.
The mural showed a white man, dressed in blue, hanging from a rope tied to a tree branch. Another person was standing nearby, in a red jersey, and holding a Confederate flag.
It's unclear how long the paintings have been inside the South Cumberland Elementary School, located 100 miles east of Nashville, but a complaint was first made in December by a concerned janitor of a nearby elementary school.
On Friday, after months of calls and emails to the superintendent and the school board, David Clark, took his concerns public.
Read more in thread...
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.